Ann Augustine, Author
Denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete all account of the system, and expound the actual teachings.
The provision of a clean, convenient and secure atmosphere can be described as housekeeping; it is not limited to the housekeeping management as each member of the employee in the institution should be responsible in their own department for providing such facilities, eg. the kitchen chef, the restaurant manager's head waiter and the general manager are responsible.
The department of housekeeping is proud to keep the hotel tidy, cozy and to build a home away from home. The goal of any accommodation facility is to provide tidy, appealing, pleasant and friendly experiences to their clients, which provide value for money. There is nothing better than cleanliness in an operation of hospitality. No level of service, friendliness and glamor will match a guest's feeling as he enters a space that is spotless, safe and relaxed. Both the management and visitors see it as necessary for a hotel to order a decent price and to have business repeating in a good order.
Cleanliness, sanitation, esthetic maintenance of the room, the public space, the back and surroundings is an operating department of the hotel, that is the Housekeeping department. A hotel survives in selling lodging, meals, drinks, laundry, spas etc. and other small facilities. Room sales represent at least 50% of these sales. The bulk of the hotel's profit margin is also attributed to room purchases because once constructed rooms can still be sold. The effort taken by a household to give the visitor a desirable space directly affects the comfort of the guest in a hotel. The core of the hotel is the guest rooms itself. In addition to arranging a tidy guest room timely for entry, the housekeeping department also sweeps and preserves everything in the hotel in such a manner that the property is as cool and appealing as the business day. Home repair is also an auxiliary agency, which contributes significantly to a property's overall reputation.
In the hotel industry housekeeping plays a significant part, for example:-
1. Maximize productivity to make sure the visitors feel cared for and comforted and that the department runs efficiently.
2. To build a positive environment and to ensure that all department personnel are kind and efficient in operation.
3. To guarantee high cleanliness and general maintenance in all areas under the responsibility of the agency.
4. Linen is given in rooms, hotels, dining halls, meeting centers, fitness clubs, etc. and inventories are held.
5. Uniforms should be issued for all workers and sufficient stocks should be stored.
6. Staff garments and guest clothes follow the washing specifications of the hotel fabric.
7. To conserve the floral arrangements and preserve the hotel's landscaped areas.
8. Coordination of redesign and renovation of the property in collaboration with the management and interior designers.
9. To do with things that have been misplaced and recovered.
10. To ensure the establishment, supervision and oversight of all departmental personnel.
11. To develop a strong tie with other departments.
12. To ensure that all departmental personnel are aware of safety and security regulations.
Ortez Infotech helps you to improve the efficiency of housekeeping management of your hotel with our hotel management system Dubai.